Our locomotives

GWR 5619

5619 is a GWR 0-6-2 tank engine built at Swindon in 1925 for use in the Welsh valleys. It belongs to the Telford Steam Railway, but after a heavy general overhaul the Flour Mill is responsible for hiring it and maintaining it until funds borrowed to finance the work are repaid. During 2008 and 2009 it was on hire to the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, since when it has worked on the North Norfolk Railway, to which it is contracted until the end of 2014.
Welcomed back to Telford by their Chairman

5 May 2008