Our locomotives


229, The “Coffee Pot” is a Great Eastern Railway 0-4-0 tank engine built by Neilsons in Glasgow in 1876 and sold by the GER for use in the National Shipyard in Chepstow during the First World War, where it remained until sold by Fairfield Mabey in 1982. After cosmetic restoration it was on display at the North Woolwich Old Station Museum in East London from 1984 until 2008. Upon the shameful closure of the museum by Newham Council the locomotive was returned to the Flour Mill, where it is planned to start a full overhaul to working order in 2013.
On display at North Woolwich Old Station Museum

12 May 2007
  Being lifted out of North Woolwich

5 June 2008